LOOKING FOR AN ENGAGING SPEAKER ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF BALANCE IN LIFE?
LOOK NO FURTHER…
Christine is driven by the need to make a difference in her client’s life. She enjoys being of service to those who want to achieve the best that life has to offer. Christine coaches her clients with her simple yet effective Choice Life Approach strategy.
Based on her philosophy of life and S.O.U.L. coaching process, Christine would be honoured to attend your private event or workshop and deliver motivational presentations.
- Aligning your thinking, feeling & doing!
- Emotions, Values, beliefs, needs, and fears: how they affect our perceptions.
- Choices we make in life: how to ensure they coincide with our soul’s purpose.
- Behavioural & habitual patterns: their triggers & rewards – building new healthy & resilient patterns.
- Changes in life: obstacles or opportunities? Why does resistance occur?
- Exploring what is outlived and unlived in your life.
- Who are you besides the many roles that you play in life? – letting go of what no longer serves you.
- Finding the courage and confidence to get unstuck in life – unveiling the authentic you.
- Writing your own life story – creating a lifestyle of your choice.
- Living wholeheartedly: purposefully & passionately.
- The 7 Key Pillars of Influence: Calm, Changes, Choices, Courage, Confidence, Consistency, & Commitment.
- Stand up for what you believe in: express your needs, values & beliefs.
- Trust in your inner wisdom: it knows you best.
- Have faith in your intuition: after all, it is your soul’s voice.
- Release guilt and fears: create new behaviours, habits that will serve you better in life.
- Letting go of the old so the new can enter.
- Respect your quiet time: setting healthy & resilient boundaries
- Balance life: giving & receiving.
- Self-care: honour the cycles and rhythms of your emotions, your body and your energy levels.
- Choices: clear intentions based on your values and beliefs.
- Changes: welcome them as necessary experiences to grow as a person in life.
- Commitment: your independence is the foundation of your strength and your success.
- Key to your heart: simply noticing and listening.
- Key to your purpose and passions: what is your gift to the world?
- Key to your soul’s journey: reconnecting with your kind of happiness.
Fees: Based on audience.
Please contact her at 613-739-0009 or sent an e-mail at email@example.com